WILMAH Leadership Forum:
Industry Panel on Diversity at AVDA Annual Conference
3-5 p.m. | Sunday, May 6, 2018 | Constellation Ballroom A, Loews Coronado Resort, San Diego
WILMAH will be hosting an industry panel on diversity. Our conversation will cover leading through change, embracing diversity and managing inclusion.
Panelists include female- and male-leader representatives from manufacturers and distributors in our industry dedicated to WILMAH's mission.
- Renee Hall, head of commercial excellence, BI (MFR)
- Mary Pat Thompson, vice president of financial affairs, MWI (DSR)
- Sarena Lin, senior vice president, North American operations and global strategy (MFR)
- Margan Mulvaney, executive director of human resources, Merck (MFR)
- Doug Jones, president of companion animal, Patterson (DSR)
All women and men currently in leadership roles or aspiring to those roles are invited to attend this session. Attendees will also have an opportunity to learn more about WILMAH and network with leaders in the animal health industry.
No cost to attend.